- Oil 2 tablespoon
- One large size onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Madras curry paste 2 tablespoons. You can buy it online it is not available in nearby stores
- Vegetable stock 200ml
- Fillets of white fish, skin removed and cut into big pieces
- Tomatoes 400g
This quick to prepare fish curry is really easy to prepare for those who love cooking. This is great in taste and you can enjoy it best with rice. You can prepare this curry for lunch as well as dinner.
- Take a pan and keep it on the stove at medium flame. Add oil in the pan and heat it. Put garlic and onion in oil and fry it nicely. Then add Madras curry masala in it and fry the mix.
- Once the spices are roasted well, add tomato and stock in the mix. Simmer the gas and allow the gravy to boil. Now, add fish in the gravy and let it cook till fish flakes easily. Serve the dish hot.
- Add some basil leaves in curry before service to enhance the taste.
- Fry the fishes pieces to add extra punch in curry.