- 2 thinly sliced and trimmed rhubarbs
- ½ seeded and cut in 1-inch portion, red sweet pepper
- ¾ cup of chilled water
- 1 cup of unsweetened ice-covered strawberries
- 1 cup of unsweetened ice-covered raspberries
- ½ cup of fruit sherbet
A vegetable fruit smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends vegetable greens or fruit or an amalgamation of both. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and misplace weight reckless.
- To make the smoothie, begin with boiling rhubarb and sweet pepper in a saucepan on a medium flame. Let it simmer for a while until rhubarb and pepper are tender. Add the strawberries and let them boil for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Once boiled, let it set and be chilled for 6 to 8 minutes. Now transfer the elements of the saucepan in the blender, and blend until it’s smooth.
- Add some raspberries. Blend again till it combines with the rest of the mixture. If you wish to strain it and blend again.
- Add the fruit sherbet and blend until it’s smooth. If you wish you may add some ice and blend it in the mixture of fruits.
- Blend it once more after adding water. Keep the thickness and consistency as preferred by the consumer. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
This really red smoothie may not faithfully look like the most appealing meal, but if you do it right you’ll not only love these simple green smoothies, you’ll crave them! Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great and lose weight as well.
In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.