- ½ teaspoon of citric acid
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of white flour of rice, extra 1 tablespoon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup of flour of almond
- ¼ cup of starch of the potato
- 1 tablespoon of seeds of chia or 1 ½ tablespoon of flax meal of seed
- 1 ½ tablespoon of fresh oil
- 1/3 cup of smooth butter of cashew or peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- ¾ cup of milk (non-dairy), at room temperature
- ½ cup of sugar, 2 extra tablespoons for sweetness
- ½ teaspoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of powder of cocoa
- Vegan chips of chocolate for the garnishing purpose
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Also, try to prepare a heavy loaf pan (stoneware or glass) by lining with the paper of parchment.
- Whisk the ingredients. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the ½ cup of flour of rice and other dry ingredients and then set it aside. Add some spices like 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for extra flavor if you desire. Pick another bowl, and then all the other wet ingredients and mix them well. But, if they are not at the room temperature, and allow the mixture to sit for some minutes to warm it up. Thereafter, whisk it very well until the nut butter and sugar are properly combined.
- Combine the ingredients. Now, combine the dry and wet and whisk them well to make a very smooth batter. Then, transfer half of the remaining mixture to a different bowl. To the first bowl, add the powder of cocoa and whisk in gently to just combine. In the 2nd bowl add 1 tablespoon of flour of rice and whisk in slightly.
- Add layers. Then, add batters’ layers as per your wish to the loaf lined pan. Sprinkle some chips of chocolate on top. Bake it for around 45 minutes or until the toothpick from the middle comes out completely clean. Cool it for about 5 minutes, and then properly lift it from the pan. Don’t allow the cake to sit in the hot pan for a long time. Now, lightly cover with a towel or parchment. And allow it cool completely before it is sliced. Store on the counter for a day, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Serve it while it is warm.
- You can also serve it with a nut butter other than peanut butter and cashew butter. Firstly add a layer of nut butter, then chocolate and then again nut butter.
- You can also add 2 to 3 tablespoon of chips of chocolate for extra and additional flavor.
- You can also use 1 teaspoon of vinegar if you are not using the citric acid.