- 240 ml / 1 cup of no fat milk
- 1 fresh ripe banana
- bsp; 100 g / 1/2 cup of sweet cooked potato
- 1 tablespoon of powder of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of syrup of maple or 1 date of medjool date
- 1 tablespoon of seeds of chia (this is optional)
- 5 cubes of ice cubes
This healthy chocolate smoothie is rich, thick and smooth gratitude to banana and the sweet potato, the blend of the two make this smoothie additional velvety and delightful and in view of their regular sweetness, you can frequently escape without including any extra sugar whatsoever.
- In a food blender, add cups of fresh milk. Also add chopped 1 frozen banana, 1 dates of Medjool or syrup of maple, 1 cup of chopped sweet potato, powder of cocoa, seeds of chia.
- Now add 1 cup of ice cubes. And blend so that everything combines well till it gets a smooth texture. You can add more maple syrup if you want more sweet. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings; serve fresh with some more ice if desired. Serve fresh.
Due to the banana and the sweet potato in this healthy chocolate smoothie, it is truly filling and has an incredible backbone. It keeps all full for a considerable length of time and fulfills my sweet tooth for the whole day.
- For making it more appealing or if want to serve it to kids add some chocolate syrup in the smoothie or in the serving glass.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.