- 10 frozen and diced mango slices
- 1 fresh and pit removed mango (Alphonso, if available)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey, according to your preference
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a merged refreshment that on a very basic level comprehends glorious Alphonso mango. They are an easygoing technique to end up flushed your grouping of contaminants, get piles of strong enhancements, and welcome the burst of flavors in the mid year evening.
These smoothies do ardently take after the most captivating banquet, and in case you do it right you’ll not simply cherish this sprinkle of common item to be explicit mango smoothies, you’ll need them!
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the mango clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients, begin with the delightful mango, later keep it aside.
- Cut the mango slices into two and drop it into the blender as well. Now add the milk, you may reduce or even increase the quantity of milk according to your preferred consistency.
- Also, add the portions of banana in the blender. Add honey or maple syrup in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet.
- You may also add Greek yogurt to thicken the consistency of the smoothie. Now after adding the mango and milk along with honey and yogurt, blend it in the mixer jar.
- Once blended, add the cinnamon powder and ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state, respectively. You may add water in case you don’t have milk available according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water.
- Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served. You can garnish it with spraying a pinch of cinnamon powder.
Mango smoothie is a flawless syrupy and tasty brunch drink for hectic daybreaks as it can be made in minutes with this recipe. The sweetened and flavorful peach and gives this smoothie an all-new composite flavor contour which will surely make your palate buds cheeriest in the town.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great!
- In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Make sure you close the lid of blender properly, the smoothie might splash out and it might also cause injury. We don’t want any disasters but we desire safety first!
Make sure no consumer is allergic to the ingredients used.