- 1 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- Blackberries ½ cup
- ¼ coconut flakes unsweetened
- Vanilla protein powder 2 scoops
- Two tablespoons of raw honey
This is the recipe for a high protein smoothie. Smoothies are great in taste and when protein powder is mixed in the smoothie it becomes food. You can have smoothie anytime, in the morning as breakfast, like dinner, as evening snacks and even when you are feeling hungry.
- Take a blender and add all ingredients in it. Run blender on high speed for sometime till you get a smooth texture.
- Serve the smoothie right after preparation with straw. The other protein smoothies are a strawberry banana smoothie, green protein smoothie, tropical chia smoothie. For preparing chia smoothie, add chia seeds in the blender along with 2 scoops of protein powder.
- To prepare the strawberry banana smoothie. Add all ingredients in the blender and add two scoops of protein powder. To prepare green protein smoothie, take baby spinach, almond milk unsweetened, plain Greek yogurt and add two scoops of protein powder in it.
- In any of smoothie, add two scoops of protein. Run the blender on high speed to prepare a smooth smoothie. You can add ice cubes in the smoothie to get the right texture. You can shuffle ingredients to prepare a smoothie according to your taste, but the process of preparation will remain the same.
- Add unsweetened almond milk in every smoothie to add taste as well as to increase its protein content. Once the smoothie is ready to serve it in a glass with a straw. Smoothies are the best in taste when served fresh.
- You can add protein powder of any brand in the smoothie.
- You can add honey in the smoothie to add sweetness in the smoothie.
The addition of protein powder will thicken the consistency of a smoothie, so add water or milk in required quantity to manage it.