- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of diced bananas, or one fresh banana
- ½ cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
A smoothie that has both strawberries and bananas is as healthy as it can get. It is simple and quick to prepare breakfast early in the morning. The strawberries are good eyes as they have Vitamin C and packed with antioxidants. The bananas give you natural sugar without affecting health. These are best for weight loss regime.
- Take a bowl. Put the frozen berries into it. Add some regular water and rinse with your hands. Let it for some 5 to 10 minutes. This will bring it to room temperature and soften the berries too.
- Get a blender. Bring your blender and a medium sized container. Add the milk, the bananas, milk, and yogurt. The yogurt it to thicken the smoothie. Blend them for like 10 seconds.
- If the smoothie is not smooth and fine, give another round of blend. Let’s say for 10 seconds or so. If you want it chilled, add some ice cubes, a couple or just one, and blend it some more. Serve the smoothie with some freshly cut small bits of banana and berries topped over the smoothie. It looks great. You can add a spoon if you like too.
Always use the best milk of your choice; there are no restrictions over it.
Investing in a nice blender is worth spending your money.