- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of diced musk melon
- ½ cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
This smoothie gives you water and Vitamin C, both. It is simple and quick to prepare breakfast early in the morning. The strawberries are good eyes and the musk melon gives enough water to stay hydrated throughout the day. You can get this done in no time with a nice blender.
- Take a bowl. Put the frozen berries into it and add some regular water. This will soften it and bring them to room temperature. You can start blending them right away.
- Bring your blender. If your blender has an inbuilt sieve, it is better. Else, get a sieve. Put the milk, strawberries, melon, and yogurt and blend them for 10 to 20 seconds. This is to smoothen up the mix.
- If the mix still looks very thick and coarse. Blend for another 10 seconds or so. You can even add a little more milk to make it thin at this point. Once done with blending, add some tiny bits of berries and melon as topping over the smoothie. Offer a spoon to help finish them off.
Always use the best milk of your choice. To chill the smoothie, add a couple of ice cubes and blend them too for like 10 seconds or so.
Do not add sugar as the musk melon is already sweet.