- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of banana (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ tablespoon honey
A smoothie is simple and quick to prepare breakfast from which you can get the nutrition and the energy you need early in the morning. The strawberries are good for skin and eyes. Honey is also good for health. When you add both of them to milk, it makes milk taste great. And, you get a great breakfast in no time.
- Take a bowl. Put the frozen berries into them and add some regular water. This is to bring them to room temperature and soften up a bit. If you have fresh berries, directly rinse them with normal water and set it aside.
- Bring the blender. Get your blender and a medium sized container for the same. Add the berries, milk, yogurt, and honey. Blend the mix for about 10 seconds. You can see the mixture turn nice and smooth from outside the glass.
- Check. Check if the mix is well. If not, blend it for another 10 seconds or so. Then, use a sieve to filter the coarse bits off. If your blender has inbuilt, it is the best. Add some small bits of strawberries over the top of the smoothie. Provide a spoon. And, you are all done.
Always use the best milk of your choice; there are no restrictions over it.
If required chill, don’t forget to blend the ice cubes too before serving.