- 1 tablespoon of juice of lemon if not vinegar or lemon zest
- 1/4 cup of coriander or parsley or cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon of oil (any cooking oil)
- 2 tablespoon of fresh ground minced or chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chilies (green chilies, chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup of onions (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrots (finely chopped)
- 3 cups of vegetable stock (basic or any)
- salts per your taste
- 2 tablespoon corn flour slurry
- First prepare, Warmth the oil in a profound non-stick dish, now cut onions fine and nice also finely chop carrots chop cabbage, squeeze lemon juice from the lemon, finely chop garlic and also green chilies.
- Cook it up, when the oil is heated add the ginger and the garlic and sauté them well, add chopped fresh green chilies and let it cook for a while after the garlic becomes light brown in color add chopped onions and chopped carrots and sauté them wee, then add chopped cabbage now ass the vegetable broth or stock whatever possible add salt as per your taste doesn’t overpower it and cover it up and let it cook
- For corn flour slurry, in a small bowl add 3 tablespoons of corn flour and 2 tablespoons of water and mix it well make sure that there are no lumps formed,
- Give it a final touch, remove the cover and add corn flour slurry to it and mix it well let it cook for 4- minutes then turn the flame off and add lemon juice to it also chop and add coriander and parsley to it, serve it hot
- You can also use Maida (All-purpose flour) instead of corn flour slurry.
- This can be preserved in refrigerator for up to 24 hours only.