- 1 teaspoon of powder of baking
- 1 medium properly ripe banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon of butter of almond
- 1 tablespoon of oil of avocado
- 3 tablespoon of dairy free chocolate chips (semisweet)
- ½ teaspoon of extract of vanilla
- 3 tablespoon of unsweetened milk of almond (or some other milk)
- ½ cup of properly rolled oats
- ¼ cup of unbleached flour or whole wheat
- 1 batch egg (flax)
- Preheat the skillet. Preheat the skillet over a medium flame or at a temperature around 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheating the skillet can save your valuable time. And by this, you can also avoid the dish to get overcooked. But make sure that the skillet does not get overheated.
- Prepare the flax egg. Now, prepare the egg of flax by blending the seed of flax meal and pure water. And let it set for a time duration of around 5 minutes. Thereafter, mash your properly ripe banana with some baking powder. And, now add some oil, salt (as per taste), flax egg, almond butter, vanilla, and milk of almond and then stir.
- Stir it properly. Now, stir in some flour and oats until they are just combined. Don’t mix them too much. Add some chips of chocolate and then fold it gently. After this, scoop scant of ¼ cup of measurements over the lightly and evenly greased griddle. And now, just cook it for a time duration of around 3 to 4 minutes on each of the side until they turn golden brown. Now the dish is ready. So, serve it plain or with a very small drizzle of syrup of maple and a few extra chips of chocolate for melting. Store it cooled.
- Adding 1 tablespoon of syrup of maple agave nectar, or sugar is optional to enhance sweetness. It is as per your taste.
- In place of oil of avocado, you can also use properly melted oil of coconut.