- 2 cup of Brussels sprouts, properly and evenly halved
- 2 cup of sweet potatoes, properly chopped into equal sized cubes
- 2 teaspoon of pure salt
- 2 ½ cup of head fresh cauliflower, properly chopped
- 4 tablespoon of fresh oil of coconut
- 1 ½ cup of beets, properly cut into cubes
- 1 ½ teaspoon of fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoon of fresh cashews, properly chopped
- 8 cup of fresh green salad (as per your taste)
- 1 teaspoon, of freshly ground pepper (black)
- Preheat the oven, before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 450 degrees F (275 degree Celsius). Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious. Try to prepare the ingredients before time.
- Grease the dish. Grease the 2 baking dishes of 9×13 and set it aside. Thereafter, place the fresh sweet potatoes and then head fresh cauliflower in one dish of baking. And the sprouts of Brussels and beets in the other baking dish. Drizzle the fresh vegetables properly with melted oil of coconut. And thereafter, season it with some fresh sea salt (as per taste), freshly ground black pepper, and some fresh herbs as well.
- Situate the dishes. Now, situate the dishes of baking on some different racks in the oven and bake for a time duration of approximately. Place one baking dish in the middle rack and one baking dish in the bottom rack. After this, use a clean spatula to move the fresh veggies all around halfway through the process of baking. While the veggies are getting baked, divide mixture of salad into 4 medium sized salad bowls. Thereafter, use your bare hands to gently and lightly massage the mixture of salad in order to ensure that vinaigrette has coated all the leaves properly & evenly. Then, set it aside.
- Remove the fresh veggies. Remove all the obtained veggies from the oven and allow it cool slightly. Now, add some roasted fresh sweet potatoes, fresh sprouts of Brussels, fresh cauliflower, and beets to each of the bowls of salad. Then decorate it with some sliced fresh oranges. And now, garnish it with a sprinkle of properly chopped fresh cashews. The dish is ready. So serve it while it is warm. Now, enjoy the vegetarian dish with lots of protein and nutrition. This dish is best for a person who is focusing on bodybuilding.
- The ingredients of the vegetable salad can be altered as per your taste.
- You can also preserve this dish by keeping in the refrigerator. But there is a chance that the taste will not remain the same.
- Try to eat it before the routine workout as it will provide enough energy because of its protein-rich nature to do workout.