- 1 chilled bottle of reasonably priced Garnacha or Noir or maybe pinot or zesty low-tannin red wine
- 1 fresh and large orange
- 1 cup of thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of thinly sliced pear
- 1 cup of thinly sliced peaches
- 1 cup of thinly sliced pineapples
- 5 small and sliced thin rounds of lemon
- ½ cup of brandy
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Ice cubes
Sangria is merry, plummy and pleasurable. It’s a flawless party blow to duos with Spanish tapas or Mexican food. Cold sangria is indisputably boundless on blistering summer days. The red wine base and nifty recurrent fruit options make it appropriate for cooler days, too!
- To make the homemade red sangria, begin with orange. Firstly slice the orange into half right from the stem to the bottom.
- Take a pitcher squeeze the juice of an orange. Then take the remaining orange and slice it in half and place them on the pitcher. Add all the seasonal fruits like strawberries, pineapple, peach, and pear and after the fruits add some lemon for the zesty flavor to it.
- Now add the brandy along with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. In the pitcher and stir well, till everything mixes well. Make sure the sweetness of the sangria is according to your preferred taste buds. Once mixed you may cover the pitcher and refrigerate it for 2 to 8 hours.
- Once, the sangria is chilled enough you may serve the delicious homemade sangria in fancy wine glasses. To make the sangria look presentable you may slit the fruits available and stick them on the rim of sangria. Along with ice cube, if preferred.
- In case of enjoying alone and sipping the delicious sangria with flavors, order some Mexican food and play Netflix. Sangria gives you a get away from the tiring roots.
- This recipe of sangria flavors better with spicy food.
- You may also add some club soda.
- Choice of wine also makes a lot of difference to the flavors; my preferred is Rioja as it gives sangria a fruity flavor along with little hints of spice and chocolates together.
- Make sure the level of alcohol is according to the preference of the consumer as the Mexican sangria contains more alcohol. It looks more dangerous than it looks.
- The consumer shouldn’t be allergic to any kind of juices and fruits added to the delicious Mexican sangria.