- 1 cup fresh milk, not sweetened
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- ½ cup plain yogurt
If you can make a fresh smoothie every morning, which can be the best breakfast you can have. With a different type of fruits, you get the nutrition and the energy you need early in the morning. It is simple and quick to prepare. The strawberries are great for those who cannot have them raw.
- Take a bowl. Put the frozen berries in it, add some water and let it get to room temperature. You can rinse them afterward with the same water and drain it properly. If you are using fresh berries, just do the rinsing part.
- Use a blender. The first thing is to get a nice blender. Try a medium sized container for one person. Add the berries, the milk and the yogurt to it. Blend it for about 10 seconds.
- Taste it. If it needs some sugar, add so. This is optional. Blend the mixture for a minute or so. You can use a sieve to filter the coarse bits of the same. Or, if your blender has an inbuilt sieve, that is even better. The smoothie should be smooth and fine for drinking. It should be thick.
- Finally, garnish. You can add ice cubes if you like it chill. You can use small bits of strawberries and top it over the smoothie. Use a spoon to finish it.
Always use the best milk of your choice; there are no restrictions over it.
Get a nice blender. It is worth investing the money.