- Boneless Chicken cut into tiny cubes 400 gm
- 2 eggs
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Corn flour/ corn starch 2 tablespoons
- Refined flour/ maida 4 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder 2 ¼ teaspoons
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
- Chaat masala 1 tablespoon
- Crushed black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese powder 2 tablespoons
This is the best snack to serve your children who come home starving from school, or for your moody teenagers, and even for the grumpy husbands. Chicken lovers from all over the world love the idea of boneless chicken popcorns at their dining table. Go ahead and cook it the way you want it; sauté it, fry it, toss, bake it or even steam it.
- Add salt and pepper and the eggs in the bowl into the mix and beat thoroughly. Add corn flour, 2 tablespoons refined flour, salt, and one-fourth teaspoon red chili powder.
- Spread the mix on a plate. Shape the chicken like cubes; place them in a separate container. Add salt, 1 small spoon of powder of red chili, juice of a lemon into it. Mix them together and marinate and set aside for half an hour.
- Heat a frying pan and add sufficient oil on it. Add the remaining of the flour and mix it with the chicken pieces. Put the dip the chicken pieces separately in the egg mix, roll in the specified flour mixture and deep fry till done. Do not fry to brown.
Do not brown the chicken while frying.
Make sure the ingredients are fresh.