- About 8 ounce pack of rice noodles
- 3 to 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chillies
- 8 large mushrooms, diced
- 2 cups of diced chicken
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
These stir-fry noodles are mixed with some nice tender chicken pieces to give it a filling attire. You just need to get this one bowl and some nice drink, and your dinner is over. It also takes barely half an hour to make it for 2 to 4 people together.
- Take a pot. Boil around 8 large cups of water. Add the noodles to it and cover it for like 4 minutes or so. Stir frequently. Remove from heat but keep it covered for like 8 more minutes. Drain it and add a pinch of oil. Toss it and leave aside.
- Get a skillet. Add the oil and let it heat. Add the ginger, garlic and green chilies and saute it a little. It can take around 5 minutes or so at low heat. Then, add the chicken to cornstarch, coat evenly, and spread it in the pan. Cook it till it gets tender and soft.
- Add noodles. Add noodles. Toss and turn. Add soy and keep stirring. Mix it well. Finally, add salt and stir some more. Serve hot.
Pair this noodle with some nice drink for a complete meal.