- 1 cup of mango passion fruit juice
- 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen according to the convenience)
- ½ cup of peaches (fresh or frozen according to convenience)
- 1 cup of orange sherbet
- ½ cup of ice
The Caribbean Passion Jamba juice smoothie is the perfect, one of its kind fruit juice which could be enjoyed with your family especially as a couple. This particular kind of Jamba juice smoothie is different from the other kinds due to its perfect blend of deliciousness and fruity freshness.
- Place the ingredients in the blender one by one in the order given above. Blend the mixture in blender running on high speed until the whole mixture of the liquid becomes smooth. After the blending process is finished, transfer the smoothie into a beautiful cup to enjoy it in the wholesome way, it’s meant to be consumed.
Whenever you are feeling a need for refreshment, this delicious food is a sure shot refreshing catalyst for your body and your mind.
- If you happen to have some pectin in your kitchen, add that to your Caribbean Passion Jamba juice smoothie. Pectin gives the smoothie a more authentic café-like taste. Adding a bit of dairy in the process like vanilla soymilk or regular milk or even a little bit of ice cream gives the whole smoothie an extra ounce of nourishment
- Adding ice only at the very end of the process is pivotal for creating the perfect Caribbean Passion smoothie. It doesn’t matter what kind of blender you have so don’t fret about the overall quality of the blender. If you don’t have the mango passion fruit juice, there are 2 other great alternatives Welch’s Chillers mango passion fruit juice drink and Minute Maid Light Mango passion fruit drink.
Make sure that the ingredients and fresh and if they are not fresh, the taste of the end product will not be good. Do the blending smoothly.