- Yields: about 1½ cups
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- ½ organic cucumber
- 1 large handful dark leafy greens
- 1-2 leaves dandelion
- 1 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
If you’ve been on a ketogenic diet for a while now or just starting out, this clean & green smoothie is the perfect way to support your keto lifestyle. After all, you want to be absorbing all of these wonderful fats and bitters will make it easier for you to properly assimilate the fats you are eating.
- Take a blender and put in all the above ingredients in it to ensure a good blend. Blend until smooth. Blend at least for 1 min. Green & clean smoothie complete.
The best way to ensure your body will make use of good fats is by providing the right digestive support to your liver, gallbladder, and digestive system, so they function optimally. This will set you up for healthy fat absorption and the ultimate keto success!
- It’s common for people who are just transitioning to experience what’s called the “keto flu,” as well as a skin rash that usually occurs due to liver and gallbladder stagnation.
- An essential antidote to this is to make sure that you support these organs with bitter foods like dandelion, chicory, lemon and herbs like parsley, turmeric and milk thistle.
- Use them after a workout for better results and don’t chill them much.
Don’t overuse the ingredients. Ensure that the ingredients are fresh and if they are not, the taste and the after taste of the product might fail.