- Broccoli floret medium size (20 ounces)
- Cream cheese (8 ounces)
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Cheddar cheese, freshly grated 1 cup
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp finely crushed
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a recipe of broccoli that has low carbohydrate content, even though it has a generous amount of cheese. The recipe is super delicious in taste and can be consumed as a side dish. This is a popular recipe in kids.
- This recipe is cooked in the oven. So, at the first turn on your oven and preheat to 350 degree. Take a microwave safe bowl and put 2 tablespoons water in it. Put broccoli floret in the water and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Keep the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes and take it out. Leave the bowl at room temperature for another two minutes. Take a small bowl and add other ingredients in it, like cream cheese, cheddar, mayonnaise, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Mix all ingredients nicely.
- Uncover the broccoli. Add all ingredients mixed in the small bowl in broccoli and mix everything well. The broccoli have got soft by this time, so while mixing use gentle hand so you don’t mast it.
- Transfer the prepared broccoli in a baking dish size 8×8. Grade parmesan cheese all over broccoli and bake it for another 10 minutes. Take it out from the oven and serve it hot.
- Use fresh broccoli for great taste.
- You can add more seasonings in the mix to get an extra punch of taste.
- Keep the temperature normal while cooking broccoli in the microwave.