Pork Lo Mein
- ½ thinly sliced pork sirloin
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado oil
- 1/3 cups of mushroom thinly sliced.
- 1 cup of Napa cabbage leaves
- ½ cup odd sliced scallions
- 2 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1 bag of Shirataki Noodles
- ¼ of gluten-free soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of hoisin sauce
- Open the packages of noodles and put it into a strainer. Rinse and let it drain. In case you want to dry it, use kitchen shear or transfer it to cutting board and use a sharp knife.
- Marinate pork with 1 tablespoon of soya sauce. Take a pan, add avocado oil and heat it. Add the pork and saute it till it has cooked through or for two minutes on high flame. Take out the pork from the pan and set it aside. Add mush to the pan and saute till it has become golden brown in color. Remove the mushrooms. Add the cabbage, garlic, and scallions to the pan. Cook till it fragrant and has wilted. Take out the pan from heat, add Shirataki noodles and toss it with the veggies.
- Make the sauce. Take a small bowl, whisk all sauce ingredients. Add to the veggies and noodles and put them back on heat. Add pork and mushroom on the pan again. Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame till the sauce is thick enough and has soaked the noodles. Serve with toasted sesame seeds and fresh hot chili.
NOTES – You can use coconut or olive oil instead of avocado oil.