To Prepare Manchurian Balls
- Capsicum garlic 1 tsp
- Flour all-purpose 3 tbsp
- Cornflour 1½ tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt (according to taste)
- Oil 1 tsp
For Stir Frying
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 5 (chopped nicely)
- Ginger half inch (chopped nicely)
- Spring onion/green onion 8 (chop the green and white part separately)
- Chili one green cut into 2 length-wise
- Noodles 3 cups
- Sliced capsicum ½ cup
- Snowpeas ½ cups
- Cabbage ½ cup
- Oyster sauce ¼ cup
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp (use the light 1)
- Vinegar 1 ½ tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Water 2/3 cup
The one pan Manchurian noodles are a wonderful Indo Chinese snack you can enjoy any time. It has a crunch of veggies and softness of noodles. This noodle is full of flavors along with an ample amount of nutrition. It is easy to prepare.
- Finely chop all green veggies in equal size. Each veggie should be ¾ cup after chopping. Take a bowl and put all chopped veggies in it. Along with that add other Manchurian ingredients as well, except oil.
- Add a small amount of water in the mixture so that you can create balls. Take an ape pan, grease it and put Manchurian balls in each depression. Heat the pan at low temperature and allow balls to cook from all sides.
- Take hawk to put some oil in it add garlic, chili, and ginger in it. Turn the heat high and sty fry it for a few seconds and then add white part of spring onion, after two minutes of stir-frying add Manchurian balls in it.
- Add all sauce ingredients in the same pan and cover it cook. When sauce thickens, add boiled noodles, cabbage, capsicum, and snow peas and stir fry everything at high flame for 2-3 minutes. Garnish it with the green part of spring onion at the time of the serve.
- You can use a thick base kadai if don’t have a hawk.
- Use can switch chili sauce to any other hot sauce.