- 2 bottles of good quality wine (recommended: aged wine)
- 2 cups of brandy
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 fresh sliced orange
- 1 freshly sliced lemon
- 1 freshly sliced lime
- 1 cored apple cut into squeaky blocks
- 1 cored green pear should be cut into thin sessions
- 1 bottle of chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
- Granulated or brown sugar for the glass rims
Made with different fruits, brandy beside red wine, this standard red sangria recipe will hit, I’ve erudite how to style the best Mexican red sangria.
- Take a large container or preferably a glass pitcher. Add wine along with brandy in the pitcher. In the same pitcher add all the juice and available fruits in order to increase the flavor and to sip the delicious treat.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Once the drink is chilled enough, add a little amount of soda and stir the drink properly. After stirring properly the drink seems perfect to serve.
- For the purpose of fascinating decor, you may take some lime juice and wet the rim of the wine glass. Take a flat plate containing granulated sugar or brown sugar if possible and after wetting the rim place the rim by taking the glass upside down, coat it with the sugar. In case you don’t prefer sugar coats, you may slit an orange slice and place it on the rim.
- Once the wine glass looks presentable, serve the chilled sangria in it. Serve the delicious Mexican sangria along with ice cube, if preferred.
- In case of enjoying alone and sipping the delicious sangria with Mexican flavors, order some Mexican food and play Netflix. Mexican sangria gives you a get away from the tiring roots.
- This recipe of sangria flavors better with spicy food.
- Choice of wine also makes a lot of difference to the flavors; my preferred is Rioja as it gives sangria a fruity flavor along with little hints of spice and chocolates together.
- Make sure the level of alcohol is according to the preference of the consumer as the Mexican sangria contains more alcohol. It looks more dangerous than it looks.
- The consumer shouldn’t be allergic to any kind of juices and fruits added to the delicious Mexican sangria.