If you are a lover of cheesecake, then this recipe is definitely going to be a hit with you. It’s very easy to recreate and has few simple steps.
This cake is so delicious to make that you are sure to get hooked. If done properly, this cake will surely be a family favorite on a Sunday night. If you have an insatiable sweet tooth, this recipe will definitely leave your sugar cravings very pleased. Plus, it does not have difficult steps and even novices and create it without any hassle. You can make alterations to this recipe and customize it, as per your preferences. It tastes like the cakes at the deli and will win you a lot of appreciation from the people who consume this tasty dessert.
If you like to experiment with desserts be sure to Click Here to Make This Tasty Indian Dessert.
- 15 graham crackers properly crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 and ½ cups of white sugar
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- ¾ cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F.
- Next grease a 9 inch spring form pan
- Now take a medium sized bowl, add in the crushed graham cracks and add in the melted butter.
- Mix together and press onto the bottom of the pan
- Now take a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar and mix until the sugar is dissolved and mixture runs smooth without any grittiness. Blend in the milk to this mixture and then add one egg at one time. Do not add extra; add that it cannot be incorporated into the mix.
- Add sour cream to this mixture, put in the vanilla extracts and flour. Mix it together until is properly smoothened.
- Add this filling on the graham cracker crust
- Bake this mixture over preheated oven for about an hour. Keep a close check on the mixture from time to time so that it does not burn.
- After one hour is complete, turn the oven off and let the cake stay in the oven with door closed for about 5 to 6 hours. This step will make sure that the cake does not crack, when it is taken out.
- After the duration is over, take the cake out and chill it in the refrigerator until it sets. You could set it till the time of serving.
- Cut the cake into a triangular form, and serve. This cake is best served all by itself without any additional complementary food.
This cake does take some time to cook, but once it is made, it is totally worth the wait. It is delicious, but does have a few additional calories, so little the consumption to occasions. You can easily serve it at family get together and parties, and receive ample compliments for your efforts. All the ingredients used here are easy to procure so you won’t have a tough time shopping for them.