- 2 cups of All- purpose flour
- ½ cups of ground almonds
- ½ cups of butter (chilled)
- 48 ounces of cream cheese (Softened)
- 14 ounces of condensed milk (Sweetened)
- 6.8 ounces of instant pistachio pudding mix
- 5 eggs (lightly beaten)
- Chocolate Syrup (For garnish)
- Whipped cream and pistachios (chopped) (optional)
The pistachio filling, almond crust, chocolate drizzle, and its creamy smooth texture make it an appealing dessert. It is the best way to enjoy the weekend with your friends and family. It will help you relieve your sugar cravings and will bring you closer to the people you love. It can also act as an amazing gift while visiting your distant relative or a great companion on a picnic which your children. Everyone will just love it. Look at the following recipe to make pistachio cheesecake.
- Take a bowl and add the flour and almonds. Cut in the butter and combine it all till it becomes crumbly.
- Spread it in a greased springform pan and bake it at 400°F for approximately 10 minutes. Take another bowl, beat the cream cheese. Add milk and the pudding mix. Add the eggs also. Beat the mixture at low speed till all of it gets combined.
- Pour this mixture onto the crust. Transfer the pan on a sheet (baking) and then decrease the heat of the oven at 350°F and bake it for further 55 to 60 minutes. The center should be set. Cool it for 10 minutes.
- Then run the knife around each edge of the pan in order to loosen the cake. Then further cool it for 1 hour. Refrigerate the cake overnight. Slice the cheesecake and drizzle chocolate syrup over them.
- Garnish them using whipped cream and chopped pistachios. Serve it to your loved ones and enjoy.
- Be careful about the measurement of the ingredients.
- Set the temperature of the oven correctly.
Serve it only when it is completely set.