- 3 quarts of popped popcorn
- 1 bag or 16 ounces of miniature marshmallows
- 1 container or 8 ounces roasted peanuts
- 1 bag or 16 ounces M&M’s plain chocolate candy
- ¾ cup butter
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
Popcorn cake is not a common offering anywhere, so this recipe is a great chance for you to impress your guests by providing something new and yummy at the same time! Per serving of this cake contains 438 calories.
- Take a bundt pan and butter it well. Melt butter, marshmallows, and oil into a large saucepan. Take a large bowl and add popcorns to it. Put some nuts and candies into the bowl.
- Mix it all well. Firmly press the mixture into a roasting pan. Now turn the cake into a large plate immediately. Allow it to set overnight.
It has a gooey, salty and sweet taste. It has been one of the most popular recipes and a fun dessert.
- You can use a 13x9x2 inch buttered pan.
- You can even make balls of the same.
- You can also add vanilla flavor.
- It can be stored in an airtight for two days.
- To add up to the taste, one can use pretzels, chopped snickers, kitkats, potato chips, and even rice krispies.
- Omit the nuts if someone has an allergy.
- Take good care of the number of marshmallows as an inappropriate proportion may cause it to be sticky.
- To remove the extra kernels from the popcorn.
- Also, ensure that the ingredients which are used above are fresh. If they are not fresh, it can lead to a bad taste of the recipe and it can also cause health issues to the consumer.
- On the other hand, if the ingredients are used in proportion with respect to the servings mentioned above, it will help in even serving and the recipe will be cooked well.