- ¾ cup of fresh milk
- Salt as per taste
- ½ cup of properly chopped onion
- Freshly obtained ground pepper, as per taste
- 1 pound of lean and ground beef
- 3 cups of thinly sliced and finely peeled potatoes
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of Cheddar
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) of condensed cream of fresh mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing.
- Cook it. Pick a medium-sized skillet and put it over medium flame. In this skillet put the ground beef and heat it until it turns brown & the fat is drained. Now, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the cream of fresh soup of mushroom, fresh milk, properly chopped onion, pepper and salt as per taste.
- Layer the potatoes. Alternatively layer the peeled & sliced potatoes, meat and mixture of soup in 11×7 inch of baking dish. Then, bake it the oven preheated by you for 50 to 60 minutes. Or bake it until the potatoes are tender enough. Thereafter, top it with the cheddar cheese. Now continue baking it until the cheese is properly melted. Once it has properly melted, set it aside. And the dish is ready, so you can serve it immediately. Try to serve the delicious dish until it is warm. If you will serve the dish when it is warm then it will definitely enhance the taste of the dish.
- A foil of aluminum can also be used in order to keep the moisture of food, cook it properly/evenly and also make clean-up a bit easier.
- Keep the dish in refrigerator if you want to eat it later.