- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined (455 g)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli floret (500 g)
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
It’s well-known that shrimp and broccoli is a perfect match made in heaven. So, it obviously perfects and easy stir-fried dish to casually eat up with your perfect one. So let’s get cooking the same.
- Heat one tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet with medium flame. Now pour in shrimp and add a pinch of salt in it for taste. Stir fry the same until it turns pink. Pour out the well-fried shrimp into a medium bowl.
- Again put in a little bit of the sesame oil to the pan. Now add onion & one-fourth teaspoon of salt. Sauté it well.
- Add in broccoli, soy sauce to it and sauté the same. Now put the shrimp in the pan and cook until the shrimp is very well cooked. This may take a total of about one minute. Divide the food into four bowls and enjoy the food with the whole heart.
- Steam the broccoli beforehand separately for at least 5 minutes. This will ensure easy cooking and better taste.
- Add in red and yellow peppers to make it stand out unique and they also give out great flavors.
- Ensure that all the ingredients are well-prepared and organized before one starts to cook.
Keep and use the medium in order to avoid overcooking and burning up of food.