- 1 cup of frozen and diced mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1 ½ cup of delicious dairy free organic almond-milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar, according to your preference
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
- 1 scoop dairy free vanilla protein powder
This smoothie equation is joint refreshment that principally understands wonderful berries. They are a casual method to become flushed your assortment of contaminants, get loads of solid supplements, and appreciate the burst of flavors in a mid-year evening.
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the available berries clean. At that point push forward by slashing and dicing of essential fixings begin with the great strawberries and strip, pit and hack the mango and banana if accessible, later keep it aside.
- Cut the strawberries into two and along with other fruits. Drop it into the blender as well. Now add the milk, you may increase or decrease the amount of milk according to your preferred consistency.
- Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet. Now after adding the strawberries, mango and yogurt along with honey, blend it in the mixer jar.
- Now add the protein powder into the smoothie and blend it. Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state.
- You may add water in case you don’t have milk available according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
This smoothie is a perfect syrupy and delicious informal breakfast drink for frenzied dawns as it tends to be made in minutes with this formula. The improved foods grown from the ground berries tributes the tang of yogurt and banana and give this smoothie an all-new composite flavor form which will without a doubt make your sense of taste buds cheeriest in the town.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great.
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.