- 6 frozen and diced strawberries
- 1 cup of Kiwi apple juice blend
- 1 fresh papaya juice blend
- ½ cup of protein blend
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar, according to your preference
- 4-5 almonds
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends delightful strawberries and kiwi along with fruit blends. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and enjoy the burst of flavors in the summer afternoon.
- To make the breeze, begin with washing the strawberries clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the delightful strawberries, later keep it aside.
- Also, chop the almonds and drop them in the blender. Cut the strawberries into two and drop it into the blender as well.
- Now add the kiwi apple juice blend and the papaya juice blend. You may increase or decrease the amount of juices according to your preferred consistency. Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet.
- Now after adding the strawberries and fruit blends along with honey, blend the prepared mixture in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state.
- Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
These smoothies are one of the best desserts if you are fond of something cold and sweet. This will give you the perfect treat during hot days. All in all it will get ready within minutes.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great!
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.