- 6 frozen and diced strawberries
- 1 cup of vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup of peeled, eroded and chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar, according to your preference
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends delightful strawberries and mango. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and enjoy the burst of flavors in the summer afternoon.
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the strawberries and mango clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the delightful strawberries and peel, pit and chop the mango, later keep it aside.
- Cut the strawberries into two and drop it into the blender as well. Now add the yogurt. You may increase or decrease the amount of milk according to your preferred consistency.
- Add honey or sugar in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet. Now after adding the strawberries, mango and yogurt along with honey. Blend it in the mixer jar.
- Once blended, add the ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state. You may add milk in case you don’t have yogurt available according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water.
- Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Strawberry mango smoothie is a flawless syrupy and tasty brunch drink for hectic daybreaks. It can be made in minutes with this recipe. The sweetened mango and flavorful strawberry tributes the tang of yogurt and banana.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great!
In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.