- Egg white 2 ½ cup
- Whole egg 3
- Reduced fat cheese ¾ of your choice, I have used here cheddar cheese
- Plain greek yogurt or skim milk 2 tbsp
- Pepper and salt a pinch
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Chopped veggies of your choice
The egg white bites is a great breakfast recipe. It is healthy and great in taste. The best part is recipe does not take much time to cook and the kids love it a lot.
- At first, you would need an oven and 12 cups of muffin silicon baking tray to cook the bites. Preheat the oven to 350. Now take the mold and grease it with cooking oil.
- At first, put chopped veggies and herbs of your choice in cups. Fill 1/3 portion of each cup with these veggies. Then spread the shredded cheese in all cups over veggies.
- Take a bowl, break eggs in it. Now, mix the egg white with the whole egg and whisk the mix properly. Add salt and pepper according to taste in this mix. Add 2 tablespoon of milk in the liquid, this will make egg bites little fluffy.
- Equally, pour the mix in each cup and then carefully lift the mold and place it in the oven. Bake it for 20 to 30 minutes and once done, remove it from the oven. The egg bites are now ready to serve.
- You put bacon at the bottom to make bacon egg bites.
- Keep checking mold while it is in the oven to avoid burning as baking is all about precision.
- Do not keep egg bites in the refrigerator after removing it from the tray. It will become soggy.