- 6 eggs
- Gruyere grated ½ cup
- Cream cheese or neufchatel ¼ cup
- Salt according to the taste
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 125ml canning jars
This is a great breakfast and brunch recipe. The recipe is so easy that you can make it every day. And if you have called some guests at home, prepare this as evening brunch. You can enjoy it thoroughly tea or coffee, both.
- At the first set the anova precision cooker at 172. Take a bowl and break all the 6 eggs in it and add salt according to the taste and mix it well. The less salt is good.
- Take a blender. Add ingredients in it one by one egg mix, cheese, cream. Blend all the ingredients to make a smooth paste from it. Place all the jars on the table and then place cooked bacon slices at the bottom of the cup. Equally, pour the cheese and egg mix in each cup and fill it ¾.
- Close the lids of the cups. The lid should have only fingertip tightness. Place cups in the water bath and allow it to cook for one hour. Check if it has been cooked properly, and then remove it from the water. With the help of a butter knife, take out the bites and have it directly.
- You can add veggies of your choice if you want to make sous vide egg bites with veggies.
- Sprinkle a small amount of pepper over the bites at the time of serving, if you like the taste.
- While closing the lid, just place the lid over the mouth and press it softly with figures.
- If the jar lid will be closed to light, it won’t let air come out and the jar will shatter in the mold during cooking.