- Strawberries, frozen and dried 1 cup
- Sugar while ½ cup
- Acai powder 2 tbsp
- Filtered water 1 cup
- Powder of green coffee bean ¼ to ½ tbsp
- Juice of white grapes 1 cup
- Cold filtered water 2 cup
- Fresh strawberries few or freeze-dried strawberries 2-3
Refreshers are perfect for summers as these are fruity, cold and iced. If you also love refreshers and do not want to spend a huge amount on buying it, learn how to prepare it at home. The refresher is easy to prepare and the best part is you get it at a very less price.
- Take a pan and put 1 cup of filtered water in it. In the pan add freeze-dried strawberries, acai powder. Acai powder you can buy from supermarket easily. If it is not available in your supermarket, you can purchase it online.
- Simmer the gas and keep the pan on it for 10 minutes. With the help of a spoon smash strawberries perfectly to get all its extracts.
- Leave the water at room temperature to cool down. Once it cools down, take a strainer and strain the juice in a wide mouth bowl.
- Leave it to cool down at the room temperature. Now take a shaker and pour everything in it, the juice, green coffee bean powder, grape juice, filtered water. Shake the shaker well for a few seconds.
- Take 2 glasses and pour the juice in it. If you want to add ice in it, do it at this step. Garnish the refresher with fresh strawberries and serve it immediately. If you do not have a shaker, then mix everything in the glass, you will get a similar taste. Shaker only mixes all the ingredients perfectly. The Starbucks version does not add white grape juice, they use cold filtered water.
- You can use regular water instead of grape juice as grape juice is very sweet in taste.
- You can add greener coffee bean powder to increase the caffeine content.