- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries slices or chopped
- ½ cup of fresh or canned or whichever you get milk of coconut
- ½ cup of fresh Greek yogurt
- ½ peeled and chopped banana
- 1 scoop of powder of protein (this is optional)
- 1 cup of Coconut shavings
- Dry nuts of your choice
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This strawberry coconut smoothie is an extraordinary smoothie whether you’re influencing it to up for breakfast or as an evening snack. You can utilize Greek yogurt so there’s some protein in there with all the fruity goodness. This smoothie mixes up so smooth and rich and it has the most mind-boggling blend of flavors.
- In a blender add fresh Greek yogurt along with 1 cup of milk. And blend it well so that they will combine well on a very high speed. After that add fresh chopped strawberries, fresh chopped bananas, 1 tablespoon of powder of protein, 1 cup of coconut shavings along with the nut.
- Then, blend to combine everything well. After this add cubes of ice and then blend it till it gets a smooth and creamy texture. Serve it fresh with some more ice if desired.
It’s sort of enjoyable to utilize a crisp coconut. The coconut milk tastes incredible and afterward, it’s simply strangely amusing to eat the coconut a short time later.
- You can also add syrup of chocolate if you want to enhance the taste of this dish and make it more appealing.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Avoid adding a lot of ice cubes, otherwise it will become watery and very cold.