- 6 tablespoons of light oil of olive
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper (ground)
- 2 cloves garlic, it should be minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of juice squeezed out of fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon of fresh basil (dried)
- 1 tablespoon of properly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (6 ounces) of fillets of salmon
- Prepare the marinade. Pick a medium sized bowl of the glass. And then, prepare marinade by blending all the ingredients like light oil of olive, dried basil, ground black pepper, and juice squeezed out of lime, cloves garlic, and chopped fresh parsley. Now, place the fillets of salmon in a medium-sized glass dish of baking. Thereafter cover it with the obtained marinade. And marinate it in the fridge for a time duration of around 1 hour, turning it occasionally.
- Preheat the oven. Meanwhile, pick an oven and preheat it to a temperature of 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Preheating the oven can save a lot of your valuable time. While preheating the oven makes sure that it does not get overheated otherwise it will alter the taste of the dish.
- Place fillets. Place the fillets of salmon in the foil of aluminum properly and cover it with the obtained marinade in such a manner that it gets sealed. Thereafter, place the sealed salmon properly in the baking dish of glass and then bake it for a time duration of around 35 to 45 minutes. Or bake it until it is easily flaked with any fork. Now, the dish is ready, so serves it warm or chilled.
- The foil of aluminum keeps the most of food and ensures that it gets evenly cooked, also keeps the leftovers fresh, and makes the clean-up process very easy.
- The leftovers of the dish can be preserved by keeping it in an air-tight container.