- Regular lasagna noodles, 9 sheets
- 1 pound of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound of Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound of freshly ground beef
- 4 cloves of freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of spinach leaves
- One 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of regular flour
This is a great dish as a small quick meal. The classic lasagne is one of the traditional Italian dishes. It can be enjoyed with friends and family. One of the quickly prepared dishes is here that can be made at home without much hassle.
- Start with a large skillet. Put the ground beef, sausage at medium heat and cook them till it greases. Then, add it to the processor. Remember to pulse not more than 3 to 4 times. In the skillet, add olive oil put garlic, stir. And continue the same with vegetables. Bring everything for “red sauce” to the skillet, add the sauce, and cook.
- For the white sauce. Add butter to pan and heat. Add flour, milk stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Whish till it thickens a bit.
- About lasagne. Preheat oven, layer the lasagne and mixture one by one. It would take for like 30 minutes or so for the bake.
Add the ingredients to the blender and make them small for better taste.
Do not blend it thoroughly like a puree.