- 1/4 cup of coconut water
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk, mixed well from a can
- 1/2 cup of hibiscus tea, brewed strongly
- 1 to 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/3 cup of sliced fresh strawberries for better finishing
- Take two glasses and add ice to them. Now, set it aside in the refrigerator. Take a blender jar. Add tea, coconut water, coconut milk, and honey to it. Blend it well to combine.
- Add the sliced strawberries to the mix and blend it. If you would like the drink to be a bit chunky then blend it for 2-3 seconds. However, if you want to be more like a smoothie or milkshake then blend it you get the consistency you like.
- If you want it to be thick, add more strawberries. If you want to thinner in consistency, then add more coconut milk. Pour the drink in the glasses with ice. Top up the drink with some strawberries and some mint leaves.
- Passion tea or red ginger tea can also be used for this recipe.
- In case you are watching your calorie intake, you can get light coconut milk. If you are not, you can use full-fat coconut milk. All you need to do is ensure that it is combined well prior to measuring.
- The sweetener is optional. If you want it just like the Starbuck drink, you need to add a little more of the sweetener. In case you are a vegan, you can use agave instead of honey.
- It might stop looking smooth just after blending but don’t worry that doesn’t affect the taste.