- About 12 oz water, chilled if you like
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey or maple syrup
- Salt to taste
This is a great drink from shakeology that is all vegan. This is something that goes well after meals, any celebration or just a quick snack. It is great for after snack drinks or paired with breakfast. You can make it for yourself in less than 2 minutes.
- Keep the glass ready. You can use any other container too and later transfer to glass for serving. Pour the water, around a liter for better measurements. Cool the water and then use it. Alternatively, you can use normal water and use ice cubes for taste.
- Cut two packets of lemon juice mixer. This is for instance-lemonade. Use your favorite brand. Or, cut two fresh lemons, and juice it. Pour two tablespoon of lemon juice into a liter of water.
- Use a spoon to mix it well. Now, add the syrup to taste. Add salt. Then, mix them well till the lemonade is consistent.
You can use sugar cubes or sugar instead of syrup or honey too.
Do not put too much salt. Just a pinch of salt is enough.