- Oil of olive (1 tablespoon)
- Water (4 cups)
- Medium sized sliced carrots (2)
- Freshly dried thyme
- Leaves of Bay
- Peas (½ cup, frozen)
- Medium sized sliced fresh Onion (3)
- Properly minced cloves of fresh garlic (1 tablespoon)
- Chopped ribs of celery (2)
- Salt for seasoning (3 tablespoons)
- Red Bell Pepper (1½ cup)
- Grounded black paper
- Turkey that is shredded (3 cups)
- Properly dried fresh thyme (½ teaspoon)
- Dried fresh basil (½ teaspoon)
- Cooked breast of turkey (2 cups)
- Chili (green)
- Diced tomatoes (1)
- Pepper sauce (hot)
- Grounded cumin (¼ teaspoon)
- Granules of chicken (4 teaspoons)
This soup is the best appetizer to eat in the winter season as you cuddle with your boyfriend or girlfriend. It’s give you a warm feeling while watching a movie. Add vinegar to the soup if you wish to.
- Take a saucepan that is large in size. Sauté veggies like onions, sliced carrots, sliced celery and red bell pepper in oil of olive till they are soft. Add the cloves of garlic to this mix and cook the blend for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add water and stir all these vegetables along with tomatoes, leaves of bay, and granules of chicken, basil, thyme, cumin, and grounded pepper. Add pepper sauce as well if it suits you. Once the soup starts boiling, put it on a slow flame. Let it cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add a certain amount of spice to the cooked turkey and add it to the soup and heat it more. Eliminate the bay leaves from the soup. Sprinkle your likable seasoning.
- You can use chicken breast instead of turkey breast.
- You can also add sweet potato to it.
- You can add crème to the soup as well.
- Do not preserve the dish for more than 2 hours.
- Do not cover the lid of the saucepan while the soup is cooking.