- 2/3 cup of chopped or diced roasted beet root
- 2 cups ripe cold chopped or diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of fresh peeled ground and grated turmeric or turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup of fresh without sweet milk of almond
- ½ cup of juice of orange
- 1 Cup full fat milk of coconut
- 1 cup of goji berries
- 1 cup of fresh raw cashews
Turmeric water alone has numerous medical advantages, including the way that it detoxifies the body by giving the stomach related framework a kick first thing when you wake up. This drink will boost up your energy every morning and make your day very refreshing paring it up strawberries is just an awesome flavor.
- Begin by cooking or steaming your beetroot. Cut your beetroots into ½ inch pieces, cover them by foil paper, and heat them in the broiler for 45 to 50 minutes at 400 degrees. You can likewise cut the beet into equal parts and steam it for 15 to 20 minutes or until it’s delicate when jabbed with a fork.
- When your beetroot is cooked, give it enough time to cool down. After that point refrigerate it for somewhere around two hours. You just need 2/3 glass so you may have additionally cooked beet, which you can use for your servings of mixed greens.
- In a blender add peeled turmeric along with strawberries, ginger, milk, and oranges. Now blend it well till it gets a smooth texture. Serve it with coconut milk along with goji berries and some slice of oranges.
- Add some rock salt or juice of a lemon for extra flavor.
- You can preserve this for 2 to 3 days.
Don’t add too much of turmeric it will overpower the drink add some more oranges it add extra turmeric.