- Olive Oil up to 3-4 Tablespoon
- 250 grams firm and finely chopped tofu
- 1 peeled and grated carrot
- 1 Peeled and thinly sliced onion
- 150 grams drained and fried mushrooms
- 1 peeled, grated and finely cooked beetroot (avoid vinegar)
- 1 crushed and peeled garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1 Lettuce (optional)
- Salt and fresh black pepper
- 6 Burger Buns
- 3 thickly sliced, beefsteak tomatoes
- 6 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2-3 sliced gherkins
- Heat the pan on medium-low heat, add 1-2 tablespoon olive oil and sauté the onions for up to 15 minutes, until the color turns into golden-brown and softens, keep on stirring frequently.
Making the Patties
- Take a bowl, add the cooked onions, beetroot, tofu, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, smoked paprika, kidney beans, and thyme and mix them together. Add season, salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Using moist hands, to make patties divide the mixture into almost 150 grams of the portion.
Cooking the Patties
- Heat the pan, add remaining olive oil and from both sides fry the patties for 3-4 minutes or until the patties turn into golden-brown color. Until smoking, heat the griddle pan and patties should patties and then fry them for almost 1-2 minutes on both sides until the patties have deep char lines on sides.
Making the Burger Bomb
- To make the burger look more appealing and taste tastier, Keep smoke the lettuce leaf on the griddle pan, drop two tablespoon mayonnaise on the hollow side of the leaf, sprinkle oregano and black pepper and tossed veggies like, Mushrooms, smoked paprika and crispy sautéed tomatoes and colored bell peppers like red, yellow and greens. Top the burger bun with your favorite toppings and add mayonnaise or cheese with available veggies and place the patties into burger buns and serve with available siders.
- To hold the burger together, pinch in a toothpick along with a cherry or two, for the purpose of the change in taste or as a dessert.
- Make sure the people enjoy the ultimate burger treat aren’t allergic to ingredients like mushroom, tofu or cherry.
- Avoid using leftover of patties as you have used beetroot.
- Be careful near the gas, if using oven, don’t forget oven mitts. Because of safety over everything.