- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of shredded green bell pepper
- ¾ cup of unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup of sliced sweet-smelling onion
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning
- 2 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 3 grated baby carrot
- 3 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 (15 ounces) can be drained and rinsed black beans
- Preheat the oven up to almost 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a preparing sheet. Pound dark beans in a bowl. Include onion, garlic, carrots, and green Chile pepper in the mixture. In a large bowl, mash the beans until almost smooth.
- Whisk cornstarch, then adds some water along with chilly-garlic sauce and some bean stew powder with the flavors of cumin, fish flavoring, salt, and dark pepper together in a different little bowl. Mix cornstarch blend into dark bean blend. Blend entire wheat bread into bean blend and make a mixture of the same. Mix flour, 1/4 container at any given moment, into bean blend until the point when a sticky hitter frames. Spoon ‘burger-sized’ hills of hitter onto the readied preparing sheet, around a 3/4-inch thickness per hill. Shape into burgers.
- Prepare in the preheated stove until cooked in the inside and fresh in the outside, around 10 minutes on each side.
- The ingredients you put in burgers like mushrooms, make sure no one is allergic to it.
- Be careful while you cook. While using the oven, do not forget the oven mitts, because safety first.
- The leftover of burger patties can be used later. Because, who’s not hungry for a burger meal.