- ¼ cup- pineapple (frozen)
- 1- ripe banana (frozen)
- ¼ cup- mango (chopped, frozen)
- 1/3 cups- baby spinach
- 1 cup- coconut water
Smoothies are the ideal and one of the most beneficial morning meals, which gives you the appropriate nutrition to begin your day. It is less tedious and will be ideal for working women. With this non-dairy formula, vegans can also benefit from with healthy and tasty recipe.
- Take a blender and add the coconut water, spinach, banana, mango, and pineapple. Blend them for about 2 minutes till it is smooth.
This smoothie is an astounding blend of natural sugars, minerals, and vitamins which will assist you to perk you up for the day. And the healthy fats and proteins will keep you full. It is a decent substitute for individuals who are dependent on caffeine. This beverage will enable you to go get a healthy lifestyle.
- Add spinach according to your liking. You can always increase or reduce the quantity.
- You can substitute coconut water with plain water also. You can even use fruit infused water for a better taste.
- In case you don’t want to use bananas, then you can substitute the same with 2/3 cup of mango (frozen) or peaches.
- You are free to experiment with the recipe as per your taste buds.
- If you find the smoothie too sweet then add some water to it to balance out the taste.
- If you want your smoothie to be sweeter then blend some dates with the rest of the ingredients.
Be sure that all the ingredients blend properly and no chunks are left behind.