- 1 cup- almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1- ripe banana (frozen)
- ½ cup- mango (chopped, frozen)
- 1 to 2 handfuls- baby spinach
- ¼ cup- pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp- hemp hearts
- ½ scoop- protein powder (vanilla) [optional]
Smoothies are the perfect and one of the healthiest breakfasts, which gives you the right amount of nutrition to start your day. It is very less time consuming and will be perfect for working ladies. With this non-dairy recipe, vegans can also benefit from with healthy and tasty recipe.
- Take a blender and add the spinach, banana, pumpkin seeds, and mango and hemp hearts. Blend them for about 2 minutes. You can add one scoop of flavored (vanilla) powder of protein if you want.
This smoothie is an amazing combination of natural sugars, mineral, and vitamins which will help you to perk up whereas the healthy fats and proteins will keep you full. It is a good substitute for people who are addicted to caffeine. This drink will help you go get a healthy lifestyle.
- In case you want a nut-free smoothie, you can use oat milk, rice milk, soymilk, coconut milk or hemp milk.
- For a higher protein-rich drink, substitute almond milk with other non-dairy milk which has higher protein levels such as soymilk.
- In case you don’t want to use bananas, then you can substitute the same with 2/3 cup of mango (frozen) or peaches.
- You are free to experiment with the recipe as per your taste buds.
- If you find the smoothie too sweet then add some water to it to balance out the taste.
- If you want your smoothie to be sweeter then blend some dates with the rest of the ingredients.
Be sure that all the ingredients blend properly and no chunks are left behind.