- 3 to 4 properly chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar (white)
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 good pinch of sea salt
- 2 1/3 cup of carrot (grated)
- 3 tablespoon of properly chopped fresh dill
- Finely and properly grated peel and juice obtained from ½ fresh lemon
- 12 oz soy or other types of vegan ‘meat’
For the Purpose of Topping
- Finely grated horseradish
- 4 tablespoon of vegan mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon of vegan caviar
- Mix the ingredients, first of all, mix all the ingredients. mix the finely grated fresh carrot, properly chopped tomatoes, peel and juice obtained from lemon, white vinegar, soy ‘meat’, salt (as per taste), fresh dill and oil.
- Put the mixture, after this, put the obtained mixture in a dish of baking and bake it at a temperature of around 300 degrees F. Or baking it until the carrot becomes soft i.e. for a time duration of around 25 minutes.
- Form the patties, thereafter, form the patties properly and put 1tablespoon of caviar (black) and 1 slice of fresh lemon on the top. And then, mix some finely grated horseradish with the vegan mayonnaise. Now, serve it some the patties with the mixture of mayo and baked or boiled potatoes. At last, garnish it with a slice of lemon and 1 sprig of fresh dill.
- The leftovers of the patties can be preserved but before eating it just bake it for some time in an oven.
- You can eat this dish with sauce and for topping some other ingredients can also be used.