- 1/2 glass of cold strained water
- ½ cup of unpasteurized unsweetened apple juice
- 3 walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon of maple syrup or vanilla extract
- ¼ tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- ½ English cucumber
- 4 leaves of spinach
- 1 chopped apple
- ¼ chopped avocado
- 4-5 cubes of ice
A vegan smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends vegetable greens or fruit or an amalgamation of both. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants. It gives lots of strong nutrients, and misplace weight reckless.
- To make the smoothie, begin with chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Chop apple, avocado, and cucumber, keep it aside. Take the leaves of spinach and tear them into small portion. And make sure you don’t add the roots or the stems of the vegetable.
- Now wash the vegetable in chilled water. Be very much sure that no particle of mud is left in it. Drain the water and keep aside the veggies.
- Wash the fruits like apple and avocado before dicing them into a portion. Once done make slices of it, and in case you don’t prefer the coats of apple and pear you may remove, but it shall be suggested not to, in order to take full benefit of the nutrients in the food.
- Now take the veggies and the fruit and blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the maple syrup or vanilla extract whichever is available for a burst of flavors and nutrients.
- You may add water according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding water and syrup. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Vegan smoothies may not faithfully look like the most appealing meal, but if you do it right you’ll not only love these simple green smoothies, you’ll crave them!
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great and lose weight as well.
In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.