- ¼ cup cooled oatmeal
- 1 cup of frozen peach slices
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
Though vegetables might not be your thing, you can do something with a nice smoothie. With ingredients like yogurt and milk, with some fruits, this can be a wholesome breakfast every morning or maybe twice a week. It is great for kids too. It is even great for couples who don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen.
- Take a bowl. First, let the peaches come to room temperature so settle it for some time outside. Since they are canned, no need to wash them. If you have got them fresh, rinse them and cut into halves.
- Get your blender. Grab your blender, and put the peaches, milk, yogurt, and oatmeal and let it soak for some time, like 2 minutes or so. Then blend it for like 10 seconds.
- Now you can check if the mixture is okay or it needs to be smoother. It depends on your way of drinking a smoothie. You might add ice cubes at this point though if you want it chilled. Don’t forget to blend it for like 10 more seconds after adding ice cubes.
- Serve the smoothie in a glass and provide a spoon too if you like. Top it with some crunchy oatmeal.
Get the oatmeal and the milk of your choice. Just stick to the brand you consume on its own.