- ½ large cucumber
- 1 large carrot
- 4 leaves of organic green spinach
- A bunch of celery stalks
- ¼ avocado
- 5 slices of fresh apple
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds
- 1 cup of fresh and unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina
- Organic parsley
A green smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends vegetable greens or fruit or an amalgamation of both. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and misplace weight reckless.
- To make the smoothie, begin with chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the spinach, tear the spinach leaves and keep it aside. Take the leaves of spinach, celery along with parsley. Tear them into small portion and make sure you don’t add the roots or the stems of the vegetable.
- Add chopped cucumber and carrot. Now wash the vegetable in chilled water and make sure they’re clean enough and no mud particle is there.
- Drain the water and keep aside the veggies. Wash the fruits like apple and avocado before dicing them into a portion. Once done make slices of it, and in case you don’t prefer the coats of apple and avocado you may remove, but it shall be suggested not to, in order to take full benefit of the nutrients in the food.
- Dice apple, avocado, and banana. Now take the veggies and the fruit and blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the pepitas and flaxseeds for the burst of flavors and nutrients. You may add milk according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water.
- Blend it once more after adding milk and seeds. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Green smoothies may not possibly look like the most delicious recipe, but if you do it right you’ll not only love these simple green smoothies, you’ll crave them!
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great and lose weight as well.
- In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Parsley is a substitute to Italian seasoning.
Make sure no consumer is allergic to ingredients.