- Frozen potatoes, 24 oz (can use fresh too)
- 12 eggs, regular size
- 2 cup of chopped spinach (meat for non-veg, optional)
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning
- 1 and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is a great breakfast if you want to put up something is less time and yet fill your tummy well. It is great for friends and couples with little time to spare at the kitchen and less than average culinary skills. It is also a great meal for lunch and brunch.
- Start with a pan. Take a 9×13 inch pan and grease it with some oil. Put the potatoes at the bottom of the pan. It will be the bottom layer of the casserole.
- Pour the cheese. Add the cheese too generously. Go overboard if you love cheese, more than mentioned in the ingredients. Put this over the top of the potatoes.
- Take a large bowl. Crack the eggs, beat them properly. Wish them after adding seasoning, some more cheese, pepper and spinach (meat for non-veg) and mix them properly. Finally, pour this too over the layers in the pan.
- Cool them. Cover with foil and refrigerate them for like 2 hours. Or, keep overnight if you have time.
- Next day, bake them. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F, and bake them for like 10 minutes before serving.
Add meat, beef, chicken or ham for making it a non-veg and protein packed breakfast.