- 16 pieces of White Castle Jalapeno Cheeseburgers (recommended) or Cheeseburger Sliders
- 16 slices of ham
- 16 slices of pineapple
- 1/2 C – BBQ sauce (Spicy BBQ Sauce)
- 2 T – Spicy (Spicy BBQ Sauce)
- 3 parts of washed drained peeled avocados (Spicy Guacamole)
- 1 cup of jalapeno chopped or diced (Spicy Guacamole)
- 1 cup of red onion diced, chopped or minced (Spicy Guacamole)
- 1/2 cup of tomato chopped or diced (Spicy Guacamole)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (Spicy Guacamole)
- 4 teaspoons of very hot and Spicy (Spicy Guacamole)
- 1 cup of small bell pepper, diced, minced or chopped (green, yellow and red)
- 3 capsicum peppers, minced or chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, parsley or coriander finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of red onion or shallots, minced, diced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh whole lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of unpowdered sugar (white sugar)
- Salt as per your taste
- Ground powdered Black pepper
For Sauce 1
- 2 tsp of ketchup (unsalted)
- 2 tsp of capers must be drained and chopped
- 1 tsp of chives fresh chopped
- 1 tsp of fresh juice of a lemon
- 1 tsp of mustard of creole
- ¼ tsp of red ground pepper
- Some mayonnaise
- Add all these ingredients in a bowl and Wisk it all together and the sauce is ready.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of unsalted ketchup
- ¼ cup of prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tsp of onion and shallots must be chopped or minced
- ¼ tsp of minced or chopped dried garlic
- 1/8 tsp of vinegar must be white
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a big bowl, add some mayonnaise, unsalted mustard, chopped onion, minced garlic, white vinegar tops it up with salt and pepper, make sure you cover it up and refrigerate it for at least 60 minutes before using
- Get the burger ready, heat or bake the burger as per your wish or as per the instructions on the packet. Make sure you apply butter generously, Layer ham and pineapple inside each slider.
- Choice the sauce as well as salsas to top the Hawaiian sliders you can add any of the sauces from 1 or two according to the taste and consistency you require with and make them following individual bearings beneath. Every makes enough to top 3-4 sliders. Fiery BBQ sauce, in a big bowl, add BBQ sauce spicy Guacamole and blend or mix until Fiery BBQ Sauce (Mild Heat) – In a bowl, blend BBQ sauce and Spicy until altogether consolidated, and your Fiery BBQ sauce is ready
- For hot Guacamole (moderate heat), in a blending dish, add crush avocados and Spicy v Guacamole with a fork until wanted consistency. Mix in chopped jalapeno, chopped onion, minced tomato, and fresh lemon juice. Salt as per your taste. Bring a bowl; in a little bowl consolidate ringer pepper, cilantro or coriander, chopped onion, salt as per taste and fresh lemon juice. Blend together all fixings until blended completely.
- Give it a final touch, warmth sliders as indicated by bundle bearings. Sheet ham and pineapple beneath every slider. Independently top sliders with Spicy BBQ Sauce, Spicy Guacamole and high warmth. Haphazardly serve sliders with different garnishes to the visitor for a hot test.
- You can simply keep this dish in an air-tight container if you want to eat it later.
- A clean foil of aluminum can be used to keep the moisture of the burger.